I'm a bit late jumping into the Secret Santa thing this year, but I've joined in every year before this, so here we go again! I'm certainly not expecting gifts because I understand how financially draining this time of year can be on people, but I do have a lot of taxidermy related items sitting around, so I'll be keeping an eye out for anything I can send out to others!
- Post a journal with 10-15 things you'd like for Christmas.
- Feature other people's lists at the bottom of your journal.
- Try to send other people gifts if you are able; even just sending a card is nice!
- Asking for non-taxidermy items is fine, but if you don't want any this might be the wrong Secret Santa for you.
- Please include your address in the journal or provide a way for people to contact you in order to send gifts.
- Include thsee rules in your journal.
Taxidermy Related Items
- Corvid skulls, bones, feathers, feet, etc.
- Groundhog skulls (my personal favourite type of skull).
- Insect eating bat skull.
- Bird study skins.
- Male muntjac skull.
- Any atlas bones for my collection.
- Human bones or teeth.
- Domestic cat pelt.
- Marine mammal bones.
- Fossils of any kind.
- Loose leaf tea.
- Stones/crystals (smoky quartz is my favourite).
- Cat toys for my four feline babies.
- Postcards from other countries.
204B Hespeler Road, Apt. #602
Other Taxidermy Secret Santa Lists
(Click the Deviant's name below to go directly to their Secret Santa journal entry)